Join a challenging new team with an exciting work environment.
Michael Snell Custom Clothiers, (originally GvS Clothiers), is a fast growing company offering stylish gentleman apparel and shoes for the professional and business casual dressers. There are several career options to choose from, but very few are as dynamic as ours.
Michael Snell Custom Clothier is recruiting for a self-starting Part-time & Full-Time Sales Consultants using our online store at www.msnellbespoke.com as their platform. We are looking for professionals that uphold and exemplify GvS core values of quality, service, and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
We are constantly seeking sales professionals who take great pride in proving outstanding customer service in a dynamic team environment. Our goal is to establish strong customer relations while achieving individual and corporate sales goals.
Responsibilities with a Michael Snell Bespoke Career
- Actively builds strong customer relationships by providing superior customer service at all times.
- Capable of resolving customer concerns in a professional manner ensuring a great customer experience.
- Aptitude to set and achieve individual, team and regional sales goals while maintaining a profitable operation in a commissioned base only sales environment.
- Assist clients by demonstrating products, emphasizing features and benefits, and answering customer questions.
- Responsible for constant professional development by completing operational and product training provided through e-learning.
- Perform regular task including but not limited to calling potential clients to schedule meetings at decent locations, review website daily for new and discounted items and daily booking of potential clients.
- One to Three years’ experience in retail store sales/Customer Service environment, and a combination of applicable experience with proven track record
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-starter who can prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, team environment; and is customer service focused
- Reliable transportation, wifi tablet or laptop with 24hr secure internet access & VPN for added client protection.
- Proficient in general computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to perform client register functions, suit measurements and knowledge about fabrics, suit/shoe designs, with NO cash handling.
If this sounds like the fit you’ve been looking for, complete the form below. We offer a very competitive compensation package, and limitless growth potential as we expand worldwide. Feel free to get in touch if you have other career related question.
Michael Snell Custom Clothier is an Equal Opportunity Employer.