1) Remember your suit isn’t just built for work. You must remember that we have moved on from the days where suits only belonged to the boardroom, or Wall Street. Slip a sneaky T-shirt accompanies with a fresh pair of casual trainers. Not high tops though, make sure you are still playing classy, rather than sellout – there is a fine line. Here are a few GVS TIPS to enhance your look.
2) Couple up – We aren’t suggesting matching colours and stripes, but it’s always an idea to coordinate with your partner before heading out. Even a subtle coordination in your colour palette can go a long way. Even moving to get your coffee order on a Sunday morning, it isn’t tough to spend 5mins to make sure you’re decent enough for the outside world. You can enhance both your looks by simply creating colour subtlety.
3) There is a RIGHT WAY to wear a tie – Use a tie bar to go the extra mile. Enhance your GVS suit with a simple tie bar and a knitted tie.
4) Get the right glasses for your face shape – Take a look how to shop for your face shape HERE. If you’ve hit a genetic jackpot most shape frames will suit you but even the most godly faces you need to find glasses that fit like a glove to make you look more handsome than you already are.
5) Black evening shirts WORK. Enhance your wardrobe by investing in 1-2 BESPOKE GVS black shirts for your wardrobe. They will come in use next time you want to “enhance”.